News & Events
Stall – No.27You are cordially invited to meet us at our stall. See more
- Organized by NASSCOM-Centre of Excellence-IoT & AI and Telematics Wire
- A highly interactive, knowledge-sharing and networking platform for the connected vehicle ecosystem
- Focuses on Telematics, Automotive Connectivity, IoT Solutions, Next Gen Technologies, GNSS Simulation and a lot more innovative technologies
- Over 1200+ delegates, 80+ Exhibitors, 60+ Speakers, 10+ Sessions, 10+ Vehicle Displays
This event will drive new business opportunities and foster innovation towards the connected vehicle ecosystem.
Do visit our stall – No.27 at Connected Vehicle 2020, to know more about our solutions and services that include:
- Vehicle Tracking Devices
- Telematics, IOT Platform – Fleet Management Solutions, Home Automation
- MGNSS Chipsets & Modules
- GNSS Simulator, GNSS Navigation and Timing Products
- Automatic Test Equipment/ End of Line Testers
We are pleased to announce that Accord is now a member of the Arm’s Functional Safety Partnership Program.
Please click here to know more.
Accord participated at DSEI 2019 which was held between 10th - 13th September 2019.
DSEI - Defense & Security Equipment International - This is a World leading event that connects Governments, National Armed Forces, Industries to innovate, share knowledge, discover & experience the latest capabilities across the Aerospace, Land, Naval, Security & Joint domains.
AS9100:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certificate in October 2018.
CMMI Level 5 for Ver 1.3 in Aug 2018.Quality
Accord Participated in the Systems Architecture and Interfaces conducted by SAE-ITC in London during October 16-17, 2018.