Accord is working on a Multi Constellation, Multi Frequency GNSS Receiver (MGNSS) IP. The applications of this single chip solution is diverse as depicted in the illustration below. Accord is a Centre of Excellence in state-of-the-art GNSS technology with over 3 decades of expertise in GNSS R & D.
The Salient features of the MGNSS IP are: -
- Accord MGNSS IP (GNSS IP) is a silicon proven, AHB compliant, all-in view, Multi-constellation and Multi-frequency GNSS baseband IP core for integration in GNSS and Application SoCs
- Ultra-fast acquisition and precision tracking performance.
- 64 parallel GNSS signal tracking channels with accurate and precise measurements
- Supports all signals in L1, L2, L5 and S band frequencies from GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS, IRNSS, and SBAS constellations
- Enables PPP and RTK positioning
- AMBA compliant AHB or Synchronous Parallel Bus interface to CPU